Main Logo

Throckmorton Street Expansion Joint Repair

(Fort Worth, TX) The Throckmorton Street Parking Garage Repair project was undertaken to repair the structural concrete damage of the vault ... Read More »

Read More request Info

History

  • 1946 - Company founded as church painting company in Sioux Falls, S.D.
  • 1952 - Fort Scott, Kansas office opened as a branch to service Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Arkansas.
  • 1956 - Fort Scott, Kansas established as headquarters. Sioux Falls is converted to a branch office to service South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota and Iowa. Company incorporated as Mid-Continental Waterproofing Company Inc.
  • 1959 – Indianapolis, Indiana office opened to service the Indianapolis and surrounding area.
  • 1970 - Jacksonville, Illinois office opened to service the St. Louis, Missouri area and the state of Illinois.
  • 1974 - Dallas/Fort Worth area office opened to service the Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas and Louisiana restoration market.
  • 1976 - An Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) is established.
  • 1977 - Murfreesboro, Tennessee office opened to service, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Georgia, and Mississippi markets.
  • 1980 - Name changed to Mid-Continental Restoration Company, Inc., (MCR).
  • 1993 - Austin office opened.
  • 1994 - Masonry Division established. Fort Scott headquarters relocated to a new, larger facility and added corporate safety director.
  • 1999 - Midco Contractors, Inc., Kansas City, Mo., a wholly-owned MCR subsidiary, opened.
  • 2001 - MCR became 100 percent owned by employees. Oklahoma City office opened.
  • 2002 - Fort Scott headquarters facility expanded, doubling the office and warehouse space.
  • 2007 - Mid-Co Contractors, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary, closed.